Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life is when dreams are surrendered to reality.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I just carry hope in my heart


Anything I say is my opinion and true for me. That doesn't mean it's true for anyone else. I only bother saying what I say because it gives other a chance to observe their own reaction to my opinion. It doesn'tmatter whether they agree with me or not. Truth is only absolute forthe individual.

The answer, maybe, is going out and doing rather than waiting. If you wait, life will probably pass you by. But if you go out and do the things you want to, take the risks you fear, you may just find that everything slots into place.

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us onthe basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible.
WilliamFaulkner

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
Louisa May Alcott

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long toreturn.
Leonard da Vinci

I am not an optimist, because I am not sure that everything ends well.
Nor am I a pessimist, because I am not sure that everything ends badly.
I just carry hope in my heart.
Hope is the feeling that life and work have a meaning. You either have it or you don't, regardless of the state of the world that surrounds you.
Life without hope is an empty, boring, and useless life. I cannot imagine that I could strive for something if I did not carry hope in me.
I am thankful to God for this gift. It is as big as life itself.
Vaclav Havel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home